The Society publishes an annual journal, Records of Huntingdonshire, which contains short and scholarly articles on Huntingdonshire history.
This page will shortly contain a complete list of all the copies of the Records of Huntingdonshire that have been published.
Volume 4, Part 4
- Virginia Ferrar: A Liberated Woman, by David Ransome (page 3).
- Archbishop Sancroft’s Visitation of Huntingdonshire 1686, by Alan Richardson (page 15).
- Warboys Parish Records: Mystery of the Missing Page, by Brian Lake (page 34).
- Jarvis Matcham, a notorious crime revisited, by Ian Beckwith (page 44).
- St Edward’s Home Huntingdon, by David Cozens (page 50).
- Mary Hopper (1919-2016): A Tribute, by Philip Saunders (page 65).
- The Society Record 2013-2016
Volume 4 Part 3
- A Fourteenth Century Huntingdon Rental, by Philip Saunders (page 3).
- Protestant Dissent in Spaldwick 1672-1793, by Alan Richardson (page 9),
- Funerals, the Final Consumer Choice, by Ken Sneath (page 22).
- Beggars’ Bush Revisited, by David Howlett (page 32).
- The Mystery of Houghton Mill Film, by Gerry Feakes (page 38).
- Lamport and William Barnard Rhodes-Moorhouse, by Alan Butler (page 48).
- Huntingdon Mayoral Chain, Part 3, by David Cozens (page 52).
- Book Review: Joyce Ransome, The Web of Friendship: Nicholas Ferrer and Little Gidding, reviewed by Ken Sneath (page 56).
- The Society Record 2008-12
Volume 4, Part 2
- Lord Renton, P.C. K.B.E., T.D., Q.C., D.L., An Appreciation, by David Cozens (page 3).
- The Society’s Foundation 1957, by Philip Saunders (page 5).
- Robert Hodson: An Eighteenth-century Huntingdon Clergyman, Part 2, by Alan Richardson (page15).
- Cockfighting and Bible Raffling at St. Ives, by David R. Viles (page 29).
- William Cowper and the Abolition of the Slave Trade, by Alan Butler (page 37).
- Huntingdon Mayoral Chain, Part 2, by David Cozens (page 43)
- A Note on Hilton Nicknames, by Richard Garnett (page 49)
- The Society’s Museum Collection, by Philip Saunders (page 55).